Kirkus Top Book App of 2010
iPad Hall of Fame
Parents' Choice Gold Award
Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice
iTunes Rewind Top Interactive Storytelling App
CTR Best Apps for Kids 2010
Featured in the NY Times, Mashable, The New Yorker, NPR, FOX, NPR, School Library Journal
Since its release, PopOut! The Tale of Peter Rabbit has been one of the best-selling book apps and has quickly become an interactive sensation captivating children, parents, and educators from around the world.
"What makes Loud Crows version of Peter Rabbit so remarkable is the care and ingenuity with which the company has adapted the classic Beatrix Potter tale to the touchscreen medium." - Mashable
An amazing interactive experience! FOXNews
"Loud Crow Interactive hits one out of the park with their first app...one of the best childrens book adaptations weve seen. Common Sense Media
Elegant, easy to navigate and beautiful, it combines the best of print and digital. Kirkus Reviews
PopOut! takes it to a new level with Beatrix Potters perennial childhood favourite. UR Magazine
One of the most revolutionary digital books ever created has finally arrived for the Android market. PopOut! The Tale of Peter Rabbit is the first installment in the PopOut! series of unique interactive digital books.
Relive this age-old classic tale of a mischievous rabbit's romp through a grumpy farmer's field as pull-tabs, spin-wheels, and spring-mounted elements bring each of Beatrix Potter's wonderful original illustrations to life.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy. A beautiful classical piano soundtrack accompanies a charming vocal performance mixed with the soothing sounds of birds, bonfires, and wind rustling through the fields. Explore every scene and discover the many delightful life-like interactions at your fingertips.
This is truly an unforgettable experience you won't want to miss!
* Touch and drag objects to make them spring to life or tilt to watch them slide and move
* Objects that literally PopOut! of the page to delight you and your family
* Beautiful vocal performance, music, and sound effects will immerse you in the story
* "Read to Me" with word highlighting to help improve reading skills
* Or read it yourself and hear individual words spoken with the tap of a finger
* Over 50 pages of authentic text and illustrations with realistic page turning interactions just like the original hardcover book
Visit us: www.loudcrow.com
Follow us: twitter.com/loudcrowinc
Like us: facebook.com/loudcrow
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.