Polymer International (PI) is now available on your Android device. PI brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Review Articles, Highlights, Communications, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in biopolymers, polymer chemistry, polymer physics and industrial polymer science:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
Polymer International publishes on new developments in all branches of macromolecular science and technology. The journal covers original research on biopolymers, polymer chemistry, polymer physics and industrial polymer science.
SCI (Society of Chemical Industry) is a unique international forum where science meets business on independent, impartial ground. Anyone can join and current Members include consumers, business people, environmentalists, industrialists, farmers, and researchers. The Society offers a chance to share information between sectors as diverse as food and agriculture, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, materials, chemicals, environmental science and safety. As well as organising educational events, SCI awards a number of prestigious honours and scholarships each year, publishes peer-reviewed journals, and provides Members with news from their sectors in the respected monthly magazine, Chemistry & Industry.