PokCalc is the new calculator for Pokmon games.
This app is NOT a videogame!
If you download this application hoping to play to a Pokmon game you are wrong, this is only a calculator to be used with the real games.
Please don't leave a bad review if you have download a calculator without knowing what it is or what it does.
With PokeCalc now you can:
- calculate the Individual Values (IV) of your pokmon, by selecting your pokmon species, input the level, nature, stats and now also characteristic and best stat for more accurated result
- calculate the Hidden Power (HP) type and strength of your pokmon, by direct input of the IVs or from the result of the IVs calculation
- calculate the Stats of your pokmon, for comparing them against the lower bound (0 IV and 0 EV) and upper bound (31 IV and 255 EV) for that pokmon at the chosen level
Other features of this app:
- new better pokmon selection screen, now with improved search (find any pokmon names containing the specified query), filter by generation (view 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th generation pokmon), sort result by pokedex number or pokmon name in ascending or descending order
- input stats validation
- display pokmon names in 7 languages (English, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Korean and now also Spanish) so that if you are playing a foreign game you can find easily the pokmon you are searching for
This application is actually translated in the following languages:
More languanges will come soon.
This calculator can be used for every 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th generation Pokmon game:
- Pokmon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon
- Pokmon Sun / Moon
- Pokmon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (OR/AS)
- Pokmon X / Y
- Pokmon Black 2 / White 2 (B2/W2)
- Pokmon Black / White (B/W)
- Pokmon Heart Gold / Soul Silver (HG/SS)
- Pokmon Diamond / Pearl / Platinum (D/P/Pt)
- Pokmon Fire Red / Leaf Green (FR/LG)
- Pokmon Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald (R/S/E)
Note that the formula used to calculate the IVs give you an estimate of the real IVs values, the higher the level of your pokemon, the better the result.
For more accurate results input also EVs, Characteristic and Best stat.
You can know your pokmon best stat by speaking to the Stats Judge (you can find him in the Battle Tower for 4th generation games, in the Gear Station for 5th generation games, and in Kiloude City's Pokmon Center for 6th generation games).
This application is available in two versions:
- PokCalc Trainer Edition, free ads support version
- PokCalc Master Edition, paid version
This application doesn't use any copyrighted materials, only public domain information.
No logo, picture or sprite, nothing from the original games was used.
Pokmon is a trademark of Nintendo / The Pokmon Company.