Pocket Cook SE for Palm OS
Pocket Cook turns your PDA into an electronic cookbook with a shopping list and menu planner all in one. Where ever you are, you can choose whatÂ to cook, create a shopping list of what is required, and plan your menus weeks in advance. And if you are concerned about what you eat, Pocket Cook includes nutritional information on each of the 2000 recipes included.
- Pocket Cook comprises a Recipe Manager, Shopping List Manager and Menu Planner.
- 2000 Recipes are included with Pocket Cook. Recipes are organised by category and style.
- Smart Search: Enter the ingredients you have on hand, and Pocket Cook will suggest recipes that contain those ingredients. New
- Simple installation to any Palm OS device with a single .prc file.
- Recalculate ingredient quantities for any number of servings. Smart Scaling makes sure that your units are always the most appropriate. eg. 12 tablespoons will be changed to 1Â½ cups.
- Enter or edit your own recipe.
- Export Recipes to your MemoPad so you can print, beam or print them.
- Menu Planner: Tap any recipe and specify what day you want to cook it on, and that recipe gets added to your Menu Planner.Â Simply tap any recipe in the Menu Planner and full details will be displayed.
- Shopping List:Â While viewing any recipe, just tap on an ingredient and it will be added to your shopping list.Â Export the Shopping List to HandyShopper 2.0. Combine identical ingredients with the a single tap, or add your own ingredients. Shopping List items are displayed sorted by aisle. That way all dairy products are together and frozen food is all together.
- Upgrade at any time to Pocket Cook Deluxe.
- FREE Upgrades to all new versions from version 4.
- Technical Support: Free and Fast.
- Also available on 3 other platforms - Pocket PC,Â Sony Ericsson P800 SmartPhone and Nokia Communicator 92xx.
- Available with a PC Companion as Pocket Cook Deluxe.
- Not all features are available for non registered users.