Playback Health helps organizations improve care outcomes by simplifying communication among providers and patients, ensuring all parties have the right information, at the right place and right time. We believe that true personalized patient care requires providers to deliver medical records in real time that is not only comprehensive, but also understandable, timely, easily accessible and shareable on a mobile device. By allowing providers to use their mobile devices at the point of care to "Curate, Create & Share," Playback Health will radically alter the healthcare environment and prove the value of technology to revolutionize both provider to patient and provider to provider communication.
Playback Health is mobile and cloud technology that enables healthcare providers to:
- Curate medical information including lab results, medical images and discharge instructions,
- Create personalized video, audio or text notes to more clearly explain what it all means,
- Share with patients, families and an extended care team of providers so all are informed and engaged.
And allows patients to:
- Access personalized medical information directly from a doctor, nurse or care provider
- Playback personalized video, audio and pictures that pertain to their diagnosis, treatment and care...anytime, anywhere
- Share directly with family and other care providers
Imagine how great healthcare would be IF...
- In an office visit, the doctor explains your diagnosis with a film review of your x-rays, MRIs, or CT scans,
- In the hospital, before discharge, the nurse creates a video review of your discharge instructions explaining your wound care, your medications, and your post hospital care,
- ...And downloads directly to your smartphone for you to review and share with others!!!
Playback Health is NOW!
So now, when your loved one asks "What did the doctor say? " You can simply show them on your mobile phone app. Better yet, you can invite them to the care team and they can download the app and see it all themselves!
Playback Health Explainer video: http://www.playbackhealth.com/problem/