This app helps you to keep track of your plants and trees in your garden or on your orchard.
- Create any number of species/varieties, which can then be assigned to the plants. In the app are no species/varieties predefined. For each definition an Internet link and a text description can be stored.
- Create any number of own plants/trees. This can be done directly on the visual map, among other things very easy, for example, if you walk through your orchard. The place can be corrected afterwards by moving the pins with the finger. Each plant can be given an "birthday" and an individual name.
- Maintain a diary for each plant. For each plant as many diary entries can be created. Each entry can have a date, a photo (taken with the camera or selected from the library) and a text description. Follow the development of your trees: When was planted, when was cut, how did the cut, as they harvested when fertilized, and so on.
- To save space in the database the photo compression and resolution can be defined. All photos taken with the app can be exported later to the library.
- The database can be automatically backed up to iCloud. It can be exported/imported also to/from other storage places (for instance, DropBox). This makes it possible to use the same data on multiple devices.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.