Probably all Solar System objects having diameter bigger as 1000 km and several smaller objects. Bring them to right position by picking (touch and move) or rotating a device.
Correct relative sizes, single scale factor for all scenes.
1) Terrestrial planets, the Moon and 3 asteroids: Ceres, Pallas, Vesta;
2) Jupiter with moons: Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto;
3) Saturn with moons: Mimas, Enceladus, Tethys, Dione, Rhea, Titan, Iapetus;
4) Uranus with moons: Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania, Oberon;
5) Neptune with moons: Proteus, Triton, Nereid;
6) Trans-Neptunian I - Orcus, Pluto with Charon, 2002 MS4, Salacia, Haumea, Quaoar, Makemake
7) Trans-Neptunian II - 2007 OR10, Eris, Sedna