No time to delve into the big and serious music apps?
PixiTracker is what you need! It is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chiptunes and sound experiments. Without requiring a lot of musical knowledge!
[ Key features ]
- true warm pixel interface;
- pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with high quality sampler;
- several packs with unique sounds;
- sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
- WAV export/import;
- export to XM - this file can be loaded by any modern music tracker/player (for example, SunVox);
- PixiTracker is also available for other systems (see the site);
- PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications.
[ Known solutions for some problems ]
* lists of recent files and folders have been added to the file browser;
* new keyboard shortcut in the file browser: BACKSPACE or LEFT - go to the parent directory;
* new song - Example13;
* bug fixes.