Color, relax and release your inner artist with Pixel Color. Discover tons of FREE amazing pictures for adults and kids, enjoy beautiful colors and shades.
Coloring with Pixel Color is an excellent way of relaxation and meditation. Color by number and develop your concentration, color matching skills, accuracy and precision. Choose from a wide range of fascinating pictures and color the ones you like to create your own artworks!
- Great variety of coloring pages for any taste: Mandalas, Patterns, Animals, Birds, Flowers, Places, Food and many others;
- Easy coloring. Enjoy intuitive design and smooth performance of Pixel Color;
- Lots of amazing pictures. Explore daily updated collection of new images for you to color;
- Various coloring tools. Use Magic Wand to paint multiple neighboring cells of the same number and Grenade to color multiple neighboring cells of any numbers;
- Quick sharing. Share your colored pictures with friends on social networks or email in just one tap.
Pixel Color is more than just coloring. Its a pleasant way to relax and bring out your creativity.
Premium Access is a paid subscription that allows you to unlock unlimited pictures, remove watermarks and get rid of interstitials and banner ads.
Weekly subscription with 3-day free trial period is $0.99, monthly $1.99, and annually $19.99 or equal to the same price tier as Apple App Store Matrix determines as the equivalent of subscription price in USD.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription will be automatically renewed for the same price and duration period, auto-renew can be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for the subscription fee within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the price initially selected.
Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings. For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when a user decides to subscribe.