This browser app adds Pinyin romanisation to any Chinese website or EPUB, but some work better than others. Tested on, but not affiliated to, JW.ORG and the Watchtower Online Library (WOL) Chinese pages (app was formerly called PinyinWol i.e. Pinyin WOL). Annotation is performed by your device itself: this app does not send your browsing through any third party. Access to the site you wish to browse is required.
* Poor data connection? Page rarely needs to reload when switching back to the app.
* Offline? Use the clipboard viewer, or use the app as a Share target or EPUB viewer.
* Pleco or Hanping integration
* 3lines mode (if you must)
* Bookmarks (shared with our other apps)
* Highlighting and PDF export
* Change text size across all pages
* No ads, small size & open-source framework (parts of which are also used by Equipd, JW Chinese and AnnotatedWol)