**All dials are functional. Instructions are below.**
Pilot Watch 3000 is an analog watchface with a chronograph (stopwatch) function. It's like most slide-rule chronograph watches, but without the slide rule.
# APP PERMISSIONS:
- That "prevent your device from sleeping" thing is literally only so that the app stays on for 15 seconds instead of 5 seconds or whatever your default is. That's all. Source code link below.
- Time with sweep second hand
- Day of week
- Day of month
- Battery percentage
- Chronograph (stopwatch)
# How to use the stopwatch:
- Tap the top sub-dial (fractions of a second) to start and stop the stopwatch.
- Tap the left side sub-dial (minutes and hours) to reset the stopwatch if it's stopped.
- The bottom sub-dial is chronograph seconds.
# Other functions:
- Tap the date on the right-hand side to zoom in to the date. Tap the screen to zoom back out.
I can't guarantee the accuracy of the stopwatch function but hey, it's heckin fun. Some inspiration came from Seiko's Flightmaster SND255 blue dial chronograph watch.
This watchface will only work on Android Wear and Wear OS devices. It will not work on Samsung Gear devices running Tizen. It *should* work on the Samsung Gear Live, which *does* run Android Wear.
I'm not a huge software shop, I'm just some dork with a laptop that writes code.
SOURCE CODE: https://github.com/dse/wear-os-watchface-pilot-watch