This is a must-have app for a photographer beginner, amateur, pro or an instructor.
With cell phones becoming more and more advanced in camera specs, we consider all who click photos as photographers.
If you are a landscape photographer, travel photographer, nature photographer, nightscapes photographer, cityscapes photographer, .... time lapse, star-trails, light-trails, milkyway, astro, seascapes or any photographer for that matter, this app is for you.
As a photographer:
1. Do you dream and plan for your pictures?
2. Do you maintain your bucket list of locations to photograph .. some day?
3. Do you scout for a unique location?
4. Do you think you need a reminder to capture a time sensitive picture?
If your answer is Yes or Want to for any of the above questions, heres the solution.
PicnPlace is an app designed to help you to create, maintain and access your bucket list of places where you want to photograph ... someday.
We understand that every photographer has some unique locations up his sleeve and we respect that. Hence, we want to help you remember that location with all possible details along with a short note about your vision and composition. As photographers, we have a moral responsibility to keep every location safe and maintained for years to come. So, store as many unique locations in your bucket list as you want, with no public interference.
1. Add a Place along with its GPS coordinates, time, month and season to shoot and many other minute details about accessibility.
2. Access your bucket list anytime, anywhere.
3. Sort and filter your bucket list on some primary parameters.
4. Pre-sorted view of list of Places within 150 miles, along with map view for instant plans.
5. Set a reminder on your calendar for a Place, so you dont miss a time sensitive picture.
6. Add a Place (with only the GPS coordinates) to your bucket list in one click with the cool On-the-Go feature.
7. Set your photography preferences with Profile; for example, categories you like to photograph and camera type, which you can update anytime.
8. Explore new places (photo and location along with feedback/suggestions from the photographers who have uploaded them to Flikr) from all over the world and add them to your list. Explore images/places are based on your photography Interest (category) selection in Profile and change accordingly as and when you update your Profile with new Interests. The list of places you see is refreshed every time you visit the screen, so there are new options for you to peruse.
PicnPlace deserves a try right away. Its the most simple way to maintain and access a bucket list. If you have a question or a suggestion, please feel free to email us on email@example.com