Use PiLR EMA to deliver Ecological Momentary Assessment surveys.
For Study Participants :
This app is intended for people who are enrolled in a research study. You need login information, provided separately, to be an active participant in a study. If you want to learn more about Ecological Momentary Assessments, or see how PiLR EMA works select the See Demo App button after you download the application.
For Research Teams:
PiLR EMA is completely configurable by the research team providing:
- WYSIWYG design through a web browser
- Single choice, multiple select, numeric, free text and other response options
- Complex logic flow, including branching and piping
- Trigger conditions include time algorithms, location, Bluetooth data and motion*
- Contingency feature keeps surveys current and prevents participant fatigue or survey collision
PiLR EMA is part of the PiLR Health system that:
- Manages study flow with defined active and transition periods
- Coordinates participants, with personalized communications and devices
- Acquires data from from EMA simultaneous with other data from bluetooth mobile sensors
- Provides live (dashboard) and exploratory analytics with visualizations
- Template organization for quick setup of studies
Additional PiLR EMA features include:
- Autonomous operation (no data service required to deliver surveys)
- Secure (encrypted) data upload
- Participants can be allowed to set Do not disturb times.