Useful for students and teachers in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education and academic or industrial researchers, this app uses device sensor inputs to collect, record, and export data in comma separated value (csv) format through a shareable .csv file. Data can be plotted against elapsed time on a graph or displayed digitally. Users can export the data for further analysis in a spreadsheet or plotting tool. See www.vieyrasoftware.net for a variety of usage ideas for STEM education and publications from academia and industry.
A menu allows the user to sense or generate the following (dependent upon the users mobile device capabilities):
(1) G-Force Meter - ratio of Fn/Fg (x, y, z and total)
(2) Linear Accelerometer acceleration (x, y, and z)
(3) Gyroscope - radial velocity (x, y, and z)
(4) Barometer - atmospheric pressure
(5) Proximeter - periodic motion
(6) Magnetometer - magnetic field intensity (x, y, z and total)
(7) GPS - latitude, longitude
(8) Inclinometer - yaw, roll, pitch
(9) Color Detector - detects HEX colors within a small circular area on the screen via the camera.
(10) Tone Detector - frequency and musical tone
(11) Oscilloscope (audio) - wave shape
(12) Spectrum Analyzer (audio) - graphical FFT
(13) AR - visualize magnetic fields in augmented reality
(15) Tone Generator sound frequency producer