After 15 million downloads at Google Play, the creators of Physics Drop now launch Physics Drop Countdown, with all the features you love from the original game plus a brand new time limit feature.
Push the ball into the U by drawing lines and polygons... but be quick or you won't level up to the next physics challenge! You have less than 2 minutes to find the formula to get the ball into the U basket.
HOW IT WORKS
- Draw as many lines or polygons as needed.
- Both the ball and the lines react to the law of gravity.
- Beware not to trap the ball inside a group of lines.
- All the physics problems have a limited time to be solved.
- Time limits have been carefully calculated to be challenging taking into account each level's difficulty.
- Time limits can range from 5 and 18 seconds to 2 minutes.
- A countdown timer will feature the available time to complete each physics problem.
- If you need more time to complete a physics problem, you can use the Timex2 button.
A free educational game with 100 physics puzzles to clear, Physics Drop Countdown provides hours of fun.
Download Physics Drop Countdown now and take the new brain challenge!
P.S. We have made sure that all the levels can be cleared in their time limit, but if you find the time limitation too hard, check the original Physics Drop app by IDC Games, where you can take all the time you want to solve the puzzles.
Download the original Physics Drop https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dreamed.physicsdrop