PhraseCatch is sure to brighten up your game night and get the whole family involved. Make game night more challenging and fun with this awesome app. PhraseCatch is a fun party card trivia game that you can play with your friends. It can be played in groups of 4, 6, 8 The more the merrier. The goal of the game PhraseCatch is to get your partners to guess the word youre describing. Catchphrase the game is a combination of musical chairs, charades and hot potato!
PhraseCatch is a spinoff similar to the hilarious guessing game that Jimmy Fallon plays on the Tonight Show and now you can play it with your friends also!
1. Each time you open the app, the most recent decks are loaded from the cloud. Check back for every holiday for specialty decks!
2. Improved User Interface: The new card style layout provides a much cleaner look for the user to enjoy!
3. Dark Mode: Everyone loves dark mode. When playing at night you can switch to dark mode to be easier on your eyes.
4. Speed: Over a 50% speed improvement from version 1
5. More than 10,000 words and phrases
6. Customize points to win and the buzzer countdown time
Pro Exclusive Features:
- Limited edition decks
- No Ads
- Create custom decks
- Change decks mid game
How to Play:
Split into teams and sit in a circle, each teammate try to guess the words or phrases that appear on the screen in the best way possible, but fast! PhraseCatch gives you enough categories to choose from over If you're looking to not give the other team a point, then you need to make sure you are not holding the device when the buzzer goes off. Perfect for the whole group. Best played with 6-10 players.
If you have an idea on how to make this app better, please let us know! I'm just a college kid with too much free time on his hands. We hope you enjoy this game, please remember to leave us a review as this helps us grow as developers. Thank you for using PhraseCatch!
Disclaimer: PhraseCatch is in no way affiliated or endorsed by Hasbro or the Tonight show with Jimmy Fallon and should not be confused with their product. Please don't sue me