Youre on vacation and time is short. How do you know where all the good locations are? Lets face it, all of us would rather be in front of the camera rather than wasting time hunting for those unique or iconic locations.
Weve teamed up with award winning and professional photographer Michael Winsor to find not only the famous spots, but lesser known location as well. The Photographers Guide to Newfoundland contains over 50 fantastic locations to photograph, ensuring you a successful photo shoot throughout Newfoundland.
The Photographer's Guide to Newfoundland includes:
- 53 of the best locations to photograph in Newfoundland
- No internet required. When you install the application, we install everything required
- Location descriptions and advice on how to approach and photograph the subject
- Flag the locations youve visited so you dont get confused trying to understand what youve seen and havent seen yet
- Shows you how far away you are from each location
- Ability to get turn by turn guidance to each location
- Golden hour calculated for Newfoundland included
- Looking for Icebergs? Use our link to find where theyre located