The Linearis3D Photogrammetry App enables you to make precise 3D measurements with your iOS device's camera. The app automatically computes 3D point coordinates from 2D images of an object. Measurement errors smaller than 1mm can be achieved in a best case scenario.
What can you do with this app?
- Measure precise 3D coordinates
- Measure rounded and skewed walls for custom-made kitchens or wardrobes
- Measure boats to get 3D data for a custom made tarpaulin
- Measure interior dimensions of vehicles to create custom made fixtures
- Measure staircases for stairlift installation
The Linearis3D Photogrammetry app works with paper targets. This has three advantages:
- Targets make precise measurements possible
- Computation times are much quicker using targets
- Targets almost always work. With target you can measure almost any object regardless of its surface.
For objects smaller than 1m x 1m x 1m you can achieve an accuracy better than 1mm. Be aware that accuracy depends on the size of the object, the angles from which the points are visible, the number of photographs and the condition of your iPhone. It is up to you to make sure the measurement results match your requirements.
You can export projects with up to 15 images without a subscription. For larger projects or extra features please choose one the following options.
Types of subscriptions:
Standard Package: 1 Month for Euro 9,99 in Germany, prices in other regions may vary due to exchange rates and differing tax regulations
It features export of 3D points, max. 30 images
Power Package: 1 Month for Euro 29,99 in Germany, prices in other regions may vary due to exchange rates and differing tax regulations
It features improved precision and export as well as unlimited images
Stairs Package: 1 Month for Euro 67,99 in Germany, prices in other regions may vary due to exchange rates and differing tax regulations
It enables you to automatically measure stairs for stairlifts and export the result as a DXF file
Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription ant turn off auto-renew.
Privacy statement: https://www.linearis3d.de/oiha_sdf978h2/privacy.html