Want to easily show off your best photos? With PhotoWear, you can easily display any of your favorite nine photos right from your Android Wear watch!
SIGN IN to Instagram and get your most recent or most liked photos
or SELECT 9 of your favorite photos from your phone's gallery
TOGGLE between photos right from your watch face
NOTE: PhotoWear is only compatible with Android Wear OS watches, and does not work with Tizen-based Samsung watches such as the Gear S2 or S3.
- Connect to Instagram to instantly get pictures
- Crop your photos and apply photo filters
- Change options like text font, battery indicator, and time position
- Interactive watch face lets you select album view or tap to display any of 9 photos full screen
- New beautiful analog watch face displays time in a unique circular style
Have feedback, feature requests, or want to participate in the beta release program? Check out or PhotoWear G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/106211844126316152001
Note: The permission "read the contents of your USB/SD card" is there so you can select existing photos from your gallery.
Use of this app constitutes agreement with Sparkistic, LLC's END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT.
We are frequently updating PhotoWear to bring you more capabilities!
NEW! Optionally extend how long your watch stays in active mode
NEW! Share a photo with PhotoWear from any app
And remember, you can long-press your watch face to:
Change clock type (digital, contemporary, and traditional hands)
Specify Wear complications, and turn on/off Photo Lock (Pro users only using WearOS 2.0+ watch)
And more coming soon!