Phonics Concert, Chungdahm's own application for phonics learning!
Phonics Concert is a fun, educational application that consists of 3 steps and 92 lessons in total.
Students can experience Chungdahm Learning's own phonics system to recognize the alphabet and to listen and enunciate different sounds.
Practice the words with 92 different stories on Phonics Concert.
You can also record a story with your own voice and create an audiobook.
Listen to 552 different phonics songs and build your own stage.
Phonics Concert allows you to sing a phonics song of your style and create your own performance.
Enjoy a whole new phonics experience provided by Chungdahm learning.
Start building strong English skills with Phonics Concert!
7 Types of Learning
3 steps, 92 lessons. Each lesson consists of 7 different activities.
Just enjoy the concert, and basic phonics skills will follow along.
- Study words for different phonic values with provided drawings.
- Learn how each alphabet is pronounced and master its relations with the sound.
- Enjoy fun quizzes to practice the words you just learned in the Sound. section
- Listen to the sound and match with words and images to master the words.
- Create a story animation from the words you learned in Lesson.
- Practice words and sentences with different stories provided by each lesson.
- Enjoy fun, fascinating games that include undersea escape, soccer, and space games.
- Practice sounds, words, and sentences through 3 stages provided by each games.
- Record the sentences you learned in the Story section and create your own audiobook.
- Voice recognition allows you to review and correct your pronunciations.
- Listen to phonics songs of different genres chant include EDM, rock, classic, jazz, and children's songs
- Sing along more than 552 different songs.
- Build your own stage from the phonics song that you learned from the Song section.
- Show your friends how fantastic your stages are!
1. My Songs & My Books
- Collect your own books and stages from Audiobook and Performance sections.
- You can view the activities you created on portfolio.
2. Get Rewarded for Learning
- Start Phonics Concert with your own character.
- Collect learning points and exchange them for cool items. Customize your character and make learning more fun.
All access authorization collected for application use only.
[Required access authorization]
- Device/app history: Accessing to check app version.
- Connect to WIFI and communication history: Accessing to optimize app usage and check network connection.
[Selective access authority]
- Photos/Media/Files: Accessing to load and save photo/video contents.
- Microphone: Accessing to record video contents.
- Record videos/photos: Accessing to create video contents.
- Selective access authorization requires your consent to activate its functions. You may still use the application without allowing authorization.
QNA and Contacts
- Phonics Concert application: +8270 7824 7737(9 AM ~ 6 PM on weekdays)