Phone Touch & AssistiveTouch is an accessibility feature that can help people with motor skill impairments get the most out of their Android devices. With AssistiveTouch enabled, you'll be able to perform actions like Volume up & down,Flashlight Bright, Airplane mode...
Do you miss having a Home button, Back button on the Android devices? Maybe your Home button, Back button isnt working as expected, or is broken on an Android devices? Or maybe youd just find it easier to tap on the screen to mimic a Home button, Back button press rather than using the hardware button? You can enable a virtualized onscreen Home Button to use instead with the help of a great Accessibility feature called Phone Touch & AssistiveTouch.
You can use Phone Touch - AssistiveTouch to control your device, help you perform gestures like a quick setting: wifi,Bluetooth,Open Notification,Capture Screenshot,... or Easy touch to open your favorite application, and Easy touch to open your favorite contacts
Phone Touch - A dark square with a white circle will appear on your screen. This is your shortcut to the AssistiveTouch menu and it'll appear on every screen. You can tap on it to open the AssistiveTouch menu or drag it around the screen and out of the way if you're trying to do something.
How to use AssistiveTouch
1. Tap the Assistive Touch shortcut on any screen.
2. Tap an option:
- Quick touch setting: Set your smartphone quick with your favorite options: on off wifi, Bluetooth, Location, on off Flashlight Bright, GPS, Volume up & down...
- Virtual Home button: easy touch to lock screen and open recent task
- Virtual Back button
- Notification Center: Brings up Notification Center so you don't have to swipe top from the down.
- Capture Screenshot: Take screenshots & create your own Screenshot style.
- Quick access to all the apps: Access quickly to your favorite games, apps and settings with just one touch
- Quick access to all the contacts: Access quickly to your favorite contact and settings with just one touch
- Small & Light: Fast download and installation & it doesn't take too much capacity
- Customization: You can resize Touch, order the tabs easily and quickly
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
- Permission android.permission.CAMERA to turn on Flashlight, not take a photo.
- Permission android.permission.BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN (only "force-lock"): only use for lock the screen function. App does not use the permission for any other purpose.
- Permission android.permission.BIND_NOTIFICATION_LISTENER_SERVICE: It is convenient to get update notifications.
- Permission android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS: change system settings, create quick installation shortcuts, make it easy for users
- Permission android.permission.PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Keep the application running smoothly, restricting conflicts with other applications
- Permission android.permission.ACCESS_NOTIFICATION_POLICY: phone ring status (bell - vibrate - silence)
- We never publicly disclose any personal or sensitive user data related to financial or payment activities or any government identification numbers, photos and contacts, etc