Prepare for phlebotomy certification and licensure exam success with Phlebotomy Exam Prep app. This app has more than 1000 questions. A pretest provides an assessment of strengths and weaknesses, and practice certification exams tests your knowledge of necessary information. The questions are from the book Complete Phlebotomy Exam Review, 2nd Edition (ISBN: 978-0-323-23911-0). Organized into chapters that correlate with the trusted textbook by Warekois and Robinson, each chapter includes multiple-choice questions, each with an answer and a rationale. This is the tool that you need to prepare for the examination with confidence.
- More than 1000 questions with answers and rationales in the Study/Test mode designed to help you prepare for the national examination.
- 7 practice certification exams with 100 questions each allows you to test your comprehension of the material and identify areas of strength and weakness to target study.
- Answers and rationales help you understand why your selected answer was right or wrong and strengthen your knowledge of key exam content areas.
- Well-organized, test-question format simplifies preparation for the exam.
- Realistic test taking experience.
- Study progress can be tracked and resumed as you progress on preparation.
- Bookmark feature enables you to mark your favorite questions.
- Test history feature to review all your test results.
- Access anywhere, no need of internet.
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments firstname.lastname@example.org