- Pescare app provides an insight into diseases that commonly occur in fish and shrimp aquaculture with the brief description of their symptoms, aetiological agent, diagnosis, and treatment.
- The app not only delivers baseline information for its readers but also serves them as a valuable tool to diagnose and prevent the occurrence of diseases in cultured fishes and shrimps.
- This app is an exercise first of its kind comprising of 50 major diseases that are found among fishes and shrimps in aquaculture.
- We have compiled information from various sources in a manner that would be helpful for the farmers as well as the students to comprehend.
- It could be possible that this app may need further revisions and updates to improve the contents to ever increasing trove of research information and techniques that are generated in this field.
- Any suggestions in this regard are welcome from the readers of this app.
Overall, we believe that this app would bestow a great piece of knowledge in a simplified form for the readers on common diseases of cultured fishes and shrimps and their control.
K. Riji John
M. Rosalind George