Be prepared! Plan your next trip to one of the great Pennsylvania parks. Download maps and guides before you venture into the WiFi free wilderness.
This pocket maps app comes with more than 35 neatly folded Pennsylvania national park maps, national monument maps, state park maps and maps of other great destinations.
- Download maps, park brochures, and newspapers. These downloads are ready when you are offline and off the grid in the great outdoors.
- Download arbitrary map sections as offline packs.
- GPS and GPX support: record your hikes, import GPX routes, tracks and waypoints for your hiking trails.
- Detailed national park information: alerts, news, visitor centers, campgrounds, driving directions, weather.
- Open your favorite maps app to get a route to the selected park.
- Current weather conditions, easy access to multi-day forecasts, sunrise and sunset times.
- Photo galleries, panorama views.
- Push notifications for park alerts, park news, weather warnings
So download maps and guides for:
Delaware Water Gap
There are additional useful information and brochures for many Pennsylvania parks:
Allegheny Portage Railroad, Appalachian, Cherry Springs, Chesapeake Bay, Delaware & Lehigh, Edgar Allan Poe, Flight 93, Fort Necessity, Friendship Hill, Gloria Dei Church, Hopewell Furnace, Independence, Journey Through Hallowed Ground, Oil Region, Rivers of Steel, Steamtown, Thaddeus Kosciuszko
- FULL ACCESS is available for $6.99/year or $1.99/two months. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.