Did you ever wonder what it would be like to be a Peasant (or a town dweller) in a medieval fantasy setting?
Wonder no more! The semi-realistic fantasy simulation app is here! And you are going to die! A lot! But hey, we have achievements!
- Be a peasant! Or a crapmonger! Or even a Noble (but where is the fun in that?)!
- Catch disease! Get robbed! Get stabbed!
- Amass wealth! 1 penny, two, pennies or even The Plauge!
- Acquire useful skills like "Rat Catching", "Political Science" and "Dodge Speeding Carriage".
- Die at sea. Find out if you weigh more than a duck. Learn to read and write!
Warning: This game was made as a parody and SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, but it mentions disease, violent crime and some language that some might find offensive. Please don't download if you think you will be bothered by it. Have a good day!
Disclaimer: This is a fan interpretation of the infamous Advunced Peasants and Crapmongers RPG system by Scott Beattie. I do not own the idea for the game, but I wanted to be able to play it on the go.