With PaxLog you can log all your flights as a passenger (or even as a crew member). You can see detailed statistics spanning all your flights over the years. Flights can be displayed on maps and filtered as you want. A Records page lets you see all special achievements.
The following features are implemented is this version:
- more than 50000 Airports in Database
- more than 5500 Airlines & Operators (current and defunct) in Database
- more than 2000 Aircraft Types in Database
- Wizard will help to download all flight data from the internet (Please note: Will only work for flights in previous 7 days)
- Flights can be added with actual timings (in local time or UTC/GMT)
- Actual Delay Timings will be calculated and comments can be added
- Current Location can be used to find closest Airport
- Web query for Aircraft Registration will automatically find Aircraft Type
- Web query for Flight Number will automatically find Routing
- Weather Data is downloaded for all flights (even historical) and displayed
- Maps page shows all flights or flights can be filtered
- Home Airport can be set and shown on Map
- Current Location can be shown on Map
- Photos can be saved for flights (e.g. Boarding Passes or Aircraft Photos)
- Web Search for Aircraft Photos can be done
- Detailed Statistics showing most visited Airports or Countries, most flown Aircraft Types, Airlines, Routings, Flight Numbers or Registrations. Flight distances and durations are also shown.
- Statistics can be filtered and displayed in tables or on graphs
- Records Page will show personal achievements (Longest/Shortest Flights etc.)
- Data can backed up on device/in Cloud for restore on new or other device. Export to CSV file is also possible.
- Help Screens guide you through the app
- iOS Dark Mode is supported throughout the app
This app has been developed over a year and features will be added in the future. After initial release in January 2020 there have already been five Feature Updates. Some more exciting additions & features are still planned in the coming months. Currently the app is only available in English but translations are planned.
All data is stored on the device only and no data is transmitted to the developer or any other third parties.
Please note: PaxLog is not meant to be used as a replacement for a professional pilot's logbook. App is not optimised for iPhone SE.