Pattern Digger finds and maintains a list of special annotations in source code or any other text file.
This app gives you easy access to all the specific comments left in thousands of strings and hundreds of files your project contains.
Pattern Digger is useful to quickly have a look to what need to be done in a file/project.
The app. will detect all the changes inside the project folder, as you work, recursively within an entire directory tree. Add or delete annotations, move or rename files, interface will update accordingly.
Annotations are saved in database and restored on project load. If there have been any changes since last time, they will be detected in the background.
What's new in version 1.1.8
- New: Quick preview highlights syntax in source code and jumps right to the selected annotation line,
- New: Option to search annotations outside comment lines,
- New: Annotate source code with images. If a comment line contains image link (in Markdown format), the image will be displayed when taking a quick preview.
- New: Option to set default text editor,
- New: Support for moving between table views with keyboard, return key opens the selected file in the text editor,
- New: Better support for markdown files with different extensions,
- Updated: If default text editor has been set, quick editor will use it instead of the system default,
- Updated: UI icons,
- Updated: Use alternate row colors and display count options are turned on by default.
- Updated: Improved syntax highlighting for Quick Preview.
- Fixed: File change detection. All changes to a project are properly detected on the next launch or the project load,
- Fixed: Crash when a file changes and on the next launch parent folder is selected without keywords set,
- Fixed: Relaunch was required after toggling monitor for changes in Preference pane.
- Fixed: When a keyword was removed while scan was in progress, some matches for the keyword weren't deleted.
- Fixed: Possible crash with quick preview.
ReleaseApril 20, 2013
Date AddedApril 20, 2013
Operating SystemsMacintosh, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8