Christ Ambassadors Apostolic Church
Statement of Faith
(1) We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God written by Holy men of old, as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
(2) We believe in one God who is infinite in power, holy in nature, attributes and purposes, as well as omniscient and omnipresent.
(3) We believe that He was revealed to us as Father in creation, as Son in redemption and as the Holy Spirit in His comforting grace that never leaves those who trust Him.
(4) We believe that in Jesus dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily, for it pleased the Father that in Him should all the fullness dwell.
(5) We believe in the virgin birth. Jesus was both human and divine. He was God manifested in the flesh.
(6) We believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus.
(7) We believe that He ascended on high and has sent His Spirit (the Holy Ghost), which was poured out at Jerusalem over 2000 years ago and it is the same Spirit that is filling the hearts of those who diligently seek Him today.
(8) We believe in baptism in water by immersion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and the baptism of the Holy Ghost, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. This constitutes the new birth.
(9) We believe in a holy, sanctified life.
(10) We believe in divine healing, communion foot washing.
(11) We believe in the glorious catching away of the saints when Jesus returns in the clouds in glory to take His people to Heaven.
(12) Our chief aim is to glorify the Savior, who is Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us that He might redeem us from all iniquity and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous for good works.