Password AR uses edge camera algorithms to find your passwords when you need them.
The idea is simple:
Every password you save gets attached to a photo. Next time you just scan, and it recognizes this photo and finds the password you looked for.
For example, you can take a picture of the login of a website. Next time you visit the website just scan it and you'll get your password.
1. Military-grade encryption to ensure your safety.
2. All the data is stored locally only.
3. Password autofill in the keyboard suggestions.
4. Support in Siri Shortcuts.
5. You can share passwords with your friends.
6. Dark mode support.
...After over 11 months of work, the app is finally ready!