If your vehicle is equipped with a PassTime device, utilize the PassTime Override App to quickly and easily send an override command to your device.
PassTime starter-interrupt technology is designed to ensure that you make your payments on time. If your payment is not made by the specific due date, the PassTime device may prevent your vehicle from starting. If the vehicle does not start and you are near or past the specified time to make your payment, contact your creditor and make your payment.
- If your vehicle is disabled and you have an available Override (based upon your creditors settings) you quickly have it sent to your PassTime device.
- From the App, scan the VIN of your vehicle or Serial Number of your PassTime device.
- if you have an available Override, it will automatically be sent to your PassTime device, allowing your vehicle to start for 24 hours.
- To make a payment, contact your creditor
- If you have an emergency and your vehicle will not start, dial 9-1-1.
- PassTime Support: 1-800-865-3260