Pascal is an imperative and procedural programming language, designed by Niklaus Wirth as a small, efficient language intended to encourage good programming practices using structured programming and data structuring. It is named in honor of the French mathematician, philosopher and physicist Blaise Pascal.
- Compile and run your program
- View program output or detailed error
- Advanced source code editor with syntax highlighting, bracket completion and line numbers
- Open, save, import and share Kotlin files.
- Customize the editor
- Internet connection is required for compilation
- Maximum program running time is 20s
- Some file system, network and graphics functions may be limited
- This is a batch compiler; interactive programs are not supported. For example, if your program provides an input prompt, enter the input in the Input tab prior to compilation.