SAP Business One is a leading ERP solution for MSMEs with more than 60,000 customers. SAP Business One caters to entire ecosystem of a company and has eloquent features for each operation. SAP Business One covers a has very strong business partner management system catering to purchase and sales cycle with accounts as a base.
LogicalDNA has identified a need to connect these business partners with system at real time. To facilitate this, we have built a PartnerConnect app which enables business partner of a company to get access to its SAP Business One system and use necessary features for streamlining the functions of sales, purchase and finance.
PartnerConnect, an app for connecting Business Partners to SAP Business One ERP has following features.
1. Works for both customers and suppliers.
2. Secure access and authentication allows contacts registered in SAP Business One to access the app.
3. Complete sales order management for customers.
4. Goods delivery details can be tracked.
5. Sales return management for customers.
6. View account ledger from year to date, get total transactions and current outstanding with aging.
7. Notifications for due payments.
8. View analysis for top items, total orders and finance.
9. Vendors will be able to see purchase orders for them.
10. Purchase returns management and tracking
11. Complete purchase order, item demand analysis.
12. Year to date account statement for more control and clarity.
13. Easy push notifications from SAP Business One to PartnerConnect for regular updates or wishes etc.
PartnerConnect allows customer and vendors of organizations to come onboard and connect with SAP Business One ERP. This way PartnerConnect reduces number of steps to get the information and performance transactions. Makes SAP Business One simpler and more productive.
Possible Scenarios covered
1. Distributors in food industry puts daily orders to company, distributors can work with this app to push daily orders directly in system.
2. Customers who put regular orders can use this app to push their orders.
3. All registered contacts from customer gets instant notifications.
4. Customer can track deliveries and respond to the same for any material return.
5. Suppliers would get immediate notification when order is placed in system.
6. With account analysis in place, both supplier and customers get respective dues allowing better cash flow management. No need to call for getting account ledgers.
7. Both customer and supplier can download and print delivery notes for references.