X

Join or Sign In

Sign in to add and modify your software

Continue with email

By joining Download.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy.

Parknav - Street Parking Reinvented for iOS

By AI Incube, Inc. Free

Developer's Description

PARKNAV saves drivers time when looking for street parking by providing the real-time street parking availability for open free, metered, or permit parking in the US and Germany. HOW IT WORKS: Step 1) Select the type of street parking you want to find (free, metered or permit). Step 2) Parknav shows you the real-time open street parking within your immediate area (via a color street grid) : Bright Green = 100%-75% chance. Dark Green = 75%-50% chance. Orange = 50%-25% chance. Red = 25%-0% chance. Step 3) Use the "Best parking route" feature to display the optimal driving route which maximizes your chances of finding an open street parking space. Step 4) Save your car's parking location via "Save car location". Step 5) Follow the walking path back to your parked car via "Walk to car". FEATURES: Coverage - US: Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Columbus, Denver, El Paso, Fort Worth, Houston, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Virginia Beach, Washington DC. Germany: Hanover and Munich. Parking filter - Select between free, zoned/permit or metered street parking spots. Parking chance - See the chances of finding open street parking for every street in the immediate area. Best parking route - Follow our unique path to optimize your chances of finding open street parking. Save car location - Allows you to save your parking location after finding a spot. Walk to car - Takes you back to your car's saved location. Open spot - Shows you street parking spaces where someone has recently left. Reserve garage parking space - Reserve a discounted garage parking space if you cannot find open street parking. SAVINGS: Between $2 and $20 per month by finding parking in free parking spots. Between 20 minutes and 5 hours per month by finding open street parking 300% quicker. AWARDS: Member of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, Seattle. City of Chicago. State Farm's Amplify'd - Startup Pitching Event. Winner of Connected World Pitching Contest at Chicago Auto Show, 2014. FEATURED IN: Adweek. CBS Chicago. Chicago Auto Show (2013/2014). Chicago Sun-Times. Chicago Tribune. Crain's. FOX Chicago. Geekwire. Huffington Post. International Business Times. NBC Chicago. RedEye. Tasty Trade. TechCrunch. AutoBILD (Germany). Frankfurter Allgemeine (Germany). Galileo, ProSieben (Germany). Wirtschaftswoche (Germany). L'Informaticien (France). Neue Zuercher Zeitung (Switzerland). PARTNERS: Microsoft Ventures. @Properties. Apartment People. RentUrWay. Chicago Apartment Finders. ParkWhiz (parking garage/parking lot partner). Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.

Full Specifications

What's new in version 3.2.1

Calendar integration, bug fixes

General

Release October 10, 2017
Date Added October 10, 2017
Version 3.2.1

Operating Systems

Operating Systems iOS
Additional Requirements Compatible with: iPad2Wifi, iPad23G, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini, iPadMini4G, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPadAir, iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6, iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro, iPadProCellular, iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE, iPhone7, iPhone7Plus, iPad611, iPad612, iPad71, iPad72, iPad73, iPad74

Popularity

Total Downloads 10
Downloads Last Week 0
Report Software

Related Apps

Google Maps - Navigation & Transit

Free
Google Maps - Navigation & Transit

Waze Navigation & Live Traffic

Free
Waze Navigation & Live Traffic

Citymapper - Transit Navigation

Free
Citymapper - Transit Navigation

Trail Maker

Free
Trail Maker

Best VPN Services for 2021

Best for privacy

3 months free with 1-year plan

Best for customer support

$39.99 for the first 12 months

Best for zero logs

$4.87.99/months for a 1-year plan

Best money-back guarantee

$2.99/months for a 3-year plan