Paris is the capital and most populous city of France. Situated on the Seine River in the north of the country it is in the centre of the France region also known as the r?gion parisienne. The City of Paris has a population of 2,273,305 inhabitants (January 2013) making it the fifth largest city in the European Union measured by the population within the city limits. Paris and its suburbs have a population of 12,292,895 inhabitants making it the second or third largest metropolitan area in Europe with London and Berlin depending on the area measured.
Paris was founded in the 3rd century BC by a Celtic people called the Parisii, who gave the city its name. By the 12th century, Paris was the largest city in the western world, a prosperous trading centre, and the home of the University of Paris, one of the first in Europe. In the 18th century, it was the centre stage for the French Revolution and became an important centre of finance commerce fashion science and the arts a position it still retains today.
The Paris Region has a GDP of 612 billion (US 760 billion) in 2012, ranking it as one of the wealthiest five regions in Europe; it is the banking and financial centre of France and contains the headquarters of 30 companies in the Fortune Global 500. In 2013 the City of Paris received 29.3 million visitors making it one of the world's top tourist destinations.
paris wallpapers for your phone or tablet!
- This feature can tap on the screen and make the image immediately.
- It has support for landscape mode and portrait mode switching screen.
- Beautiful background free and fun are waiting for you!
Instructions to install:
Home - Menu -> Wallpapers.
Movements and flashing light keeps changing with time.
- You can choose from several different styles.
- HD Graphics and Open GL
- Battery usage optimization.
- Compatible with 99% of mobile phone accessories.
- paris pictures fully supports landscape and look amazing on tablet devices.
Please contact us if you have any problems with our application.
* Android is a trademark of Google.