At Parental EQ, we recognise the pressures of modern parenting. We work with a team of leading psychologists to bring the tools and techniques to support you.
Our Parenting Toolbox: Beat fear & anxiety app empowers parents of kids aged 5-12 to overcome challenges like fear of the dark, fear of dogs, of death and more. We also recognise that 2020 is making parenting even more challenging.
We have built a program that is built around your needs.
The app includes learning modules that simplify parent-child psychology for parents. The learning is paired with real parent-child activities designed by psychologists.
- Micro-learning audio (like mini-podcasts)
- Parent-child activities (to implement learning)
- Tracker & journal (for progress monitoring)
Why parents love it:
- We explain the theory in simple language and in bite-sized chunks
- We keep it progressive so you learn at your own pace
- The real parent-child activities mean you put theory into action
- Going through the modules you see results & progress over time
We believe that parents are the best people to improve the emotional wellbeing of their kids, and ParentalEQ supports this by giving parents the knowledge and boosting confidence.
Join the movement for emotionally strong families. You got this.
Built by psychologists; designed by parents.
Created in Australia for families everywhere.