Panwrypter is a unique and effective way to protect your important personal information from cyber attacks. Protects your files by re-organizing them into "depleted" storage volumes, that you can then move to individual physical and online storage locations. An attacker cannot access your protected files, unless they know where you have stored each individual "depleted" storage volume, along with the password that you used to protect them. When you need to access your files, simply re-group and restore your files from the original protected storage volumes.
What's new in version 2.0
- Prevent the restore of your documents & files based on specific physical locations
- Create Blockchain references for your protected files, for referencing in a Blockchain contract
- Select from a list of built-in protection schemes which show how to protect your files, based on different scenarios
- Customize and save your own protection schemes, based on your needs - travel, individual or group safekeeping,
- Automatically transfer your protected files to your designated storage sites
- Quickly remember the details of your protected files and storage sites using a scannable "Clue Card"
- Protect files directly from Finder