Panda Antivirus Command-Line Scanner (PAVCL) is the anti-malware and heuristic engine from Panda.
PAVCL includes the following features:
* Scanning & disinfection of virus, spyware, rootkits;
* Scanning insie compressed and runtime packed files.
* Boot sector scanning and disinfection.
* Advanced Genetic Heuristic engine.
* Raw low-level scanning of the hard drive.
* Reboot driver for deactivating rootkits.
* Scanning by file types.
* Support for 8 languages.
* Log output to CSV & TXT format.
The CSV log format (pavcl.log) is the following:
Return codes are available for integrations of PAVCL with automated scanning systems. PAVCL returns a numeric value of 4 bytes to indicate the type of program exit, the type of operation performed and the number of malware detected.