The first real PDF Viewer for all Palm OS 5.x devices. PalmPDF is a port based on Xpdf (copyright 1996-2005 Glyph & Cog, LLC). Please have a look into the ReadMe_PalmOS.txt file to see the changes between the different versions. Check the ToDo.txt file to see what's planed for the future.
- Native PDF on almost every Palm OS 5 device.
- File Browser to pick up your PDF file from anywhere on your card.
- Handles received PDF files from EMail, Bluetooth or WWW.
- Very small on-device memory footprint by moving the renderer to the card.
- "Find" support in your PDF files.
- Scratchpad and personal bookmarks.
- Support for links inside the PDF.
- Support for custom skins.
- Presentation mode for PDA based overhead presentations.
- On-device conversion of your PDF files to plain text.
- Easy to use, fast and free!!!
- Compatible with RescoExplorer, ZLauncher and MobiSystems OfficeSuite.
- network printing, page save, page send as Jpeg.
- reflow mode (text-only reformatted text display) for better view-ability on small screens.