Feb/2012 Paladog! is nominated (below 2 section) - Pocket Gamer Awards(UK)
- Best iPhone/iPod touch Game of the Year
- Best Strategy/Simulation Game
Dec/2011 Rewind 2011 Best Seller(Paid) - Apple App Store(KOR)
Sep/2011 'The Best Games You've Never Played' - Apple App Store
Sep/2011 Best Application - 1st KOREA MOBILE AWARD
Mar/2011 'Golden Award(9/10)' - Pocket Gamer(UK)
Feb/2011 'What's HOT, NEW / NOTEWORTHY' - Apple App Store
Feb/2011 'No.1 on the App Top List/Top Grossing List for 8 weeks' - Apple App Store(Kor)
Introducing Paladog, the apex of all defense games!
- Setting a new benchmark for castle versus castle titles, Paladog manages to push genre forward by giving you a greater grip on gameplay (9/10, Gold Award) (pocketgamer.co.uk)
- Hours of game play, great replay value, and content updates! What more can you ask for? (Review by Brantusk)
- Amazing. I find nothing wrong with it. Just perfect game. (Review by ReidWassmer)
- One of the best games on the iPhone! (Review by Frankie Cordova)
In a far future,
the mother earth has lost vitality due to overwhelming greed and selfishness of human.
Not so long after, the gods eventually decide to annihilate the entire human race.
Instead, critters have given intelligence to have a chance to establish their own civilization.
They worshipped their creators and spent a millennium in peace.
Different from human race, the critters were innocent, pure and peace loving creatures.
Meanwhile the devils were struggling to find evil minds which once were full of and around when the earth was full of human.
The devils, after all, decide to declare war on the critterland.
Critters have long accustomed to peace.
They seemed incapable to battle against the human undeads summoned from the hell by the devils and the fate of the nation seemed grim.
At the very moment everyone was about to give up hope, one paladin arose from the dark to fight back for the peace of the critterland.
His name. was Paladog.
- Paladog : Escort, Destiny, Battlefield
- Darkdog : Boar Dash, Rocking Horse Defense, Dungeon Defense
- Paladog : Allies in the range of aura can use stronger skills.
- Darkdog : Enemies in the range of dark aura get debuffed.
- Changing weapons or units that you use can make hard stages easier.
- The new hero, Darkdog mode gets unlocked bt clearing the event stage that shows up after the 3rd wave of Paladog Survival Mode.
- Paladog and Darkdog shares some items (Gem/Enchant stone/Phoenix Feather) together.
- Survival 'Friends' mode, which you can have fun with your Facebook friends added.
Paladog allow you to purchase in-game-items for real money.
Please disable in-app-purchase on your device if you dont want this feature to be accessible.
Like Paladog on Facebook>
2011 FazeCat Co., Ltd And Paladog All Rights Reserved.