The calendar contains the National and Optional Holidays in Pakistan for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
You may also add your own daily, weekly, monthly or annual events. You can use it to track your own diary of events such as planning your vacation, sports events or your friends and families' birthdays. The events are tagged with colorful icons for easy reference. It is simple to create the events. You may create events within a short duration as well, by specifying the start and end dates of the event.
You may set the Pakistan Calendar as widget.
There is option to set the start of the week to either Monday or Sunday.
It is possible to show only relevant events, such as National Holiday, Optional Holiday or other events. It is also possible to set notifications of events.
Show more on calendar:
1. Week of year
2. Zodiac Sign
3. Moon Phase
4. Buddhist Calendar
5. Chinese Calendar
6. Coptic Calendar
7. Ethiopic Calendar
8. Hebrew Calendar
9. Indian Calendar
10. Islamic Calendar
11. Japanese Calendar
12. Taiwanese Calendar
13. Vietnamese Calendar
In app icons courtesy of Icons8 (https://icons8.com/).
- Backup and restore of user events. Go to "Maintenance"
Please "Allow Pakistan Calendar to access photos, media and files on your device" to enable the backup and restore.
The backup file is stored in your mobile phone. We do not store the file in any servers.
- Added the option to delete a single user event, or a series of user events.
- Added the possibility to create new repeated events using a user defined interval. Select Interval = "Others" and specify the number of days as interval.
- Added moon phase. Enable this feature from "Settings".
- Added theme for calendar. You may now set your background and font with your preferred color.
- Added lock time zone feature