Gas Slider is a handy tool for HVAC-R professionals to convert pressure-temperature of refrigerants.
- Provides information about various refrigerants.
- Converts commonly used pressure vs temperature units about refrigerants.
Usage is quite simple:
- Select a refrigerant on the main page by pressing the gas name button.
- You can change the Bubble/Dew types of refrigerants either from gas list or Bubble/Dew button if applicable.
- Select the pressure unit on the left hand side of the slider by pressing the pressure unit button.
- Select the temperature unit on the right hand side of the slider by pressing the temperature unit button.
- Slide the scale up-down to select the exact meaure correponding to the horizantal red indicator line. As you slide, the selected pressure and temperature values are displayed on the top of the slider.
- You can enter the exact pressure or temperature value using keypad by pressing the displayed numbers.