PV Output for Android is a clean and easy app for getting a quick status overview of your PV system.
Why use PV Output?
IT'S EASY TO USE, IT'S CLEAN, IT'S FREE AND THERE ARE NO ADS!
You will need your System ID and API Key from your pvoutput.org Account Settings (http://pvoutput.org/account.jsp).
Shows your live power generation and consumption, energy generation and consumption, efficiency, temperature and voltage.
Gives an overview of generated and consumed power for all available pvoutput data of the current day.
Gives an overview of generated and consumed energy and peak power of the last 50 days.
Gives an overview of generated energy for each month in the list. The chart will show all monthdata of last year and availble months for the current year for easy month on month comparison
Shows various system values like total energy generated and exported, maximum energy generation etc.
** NEW ** Track consumption data ** NEW **
If you upload power and energy consumption data to pvoutput, it is now possible to view it from the app. Go to the settings page and switch 'Enable power Consumption' on.
To set your API key and System ID:
- access Settings screen by pressing "settings" in the top/right corner menu
- login to PVOutput.org web site and go to Settings page
- copy your API key (*) in the API Settings section and paste it in API key field
- copyyour System ID in the Registered Systems section and paste it in System ID field
- Use the back button on your phone or in the toolbar
(*) If you prefer, you can also use the Read Only Key (it must be first added in the Settings page of PVOutput.org web site).