Do you want to pass the Pharmacy Tech Exam (PTCE) on your first attempt?
The Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE), created by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB), assesses knowledge that is critical to pharmacy technicians. The content is organized into nine knowledge areas. The PTCE is a two-hour, multiple choice, computer-based exam. Candidates have one hour and 50 minutes to answer 90 questions.
Pharmacy Tech Exam Prep provides many training questions for people who want to take a test and pass Pharmacy Tech Exam. We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Pharmacology for Technicians
- Pharmacy Law and Regulations
- Sterile and Non-sterile Compounding
- Medication Safety
- Pharmacy Quality Assurance
- Medication Order Entry and Fill Process
- Pharmacy Inventory Management
- Pharmacy Billing and Reimbursement
- Pharmacy Information Systems Usage and Application
- Over 800 questions to practice with.
- Realistic: Just like the actual test, our practice tests are based on the official test.
- Detailed explanations: When you make a mistake, the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
- Personalized Challenge Bank: a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests
- New questions every time: To keep you focused, we randomize questions and answers each time you start a practice test.
- No registration required
- Practice reminders
- Track and monitor your progress. Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard.
This application is not dedicated for any kind of professional certification, it's just a tool to assist students & professionals to expand their knowledge & in-depth their expertise.
We'd love to hear from you. Please send your feedback to email@example.com