Getting a cancer diagnosis brings changes to the lives of patients, their families and friends. The Princess Margaret Cancer Journey app helps you feel more in control. Know what to expect while being treated at the Princess Margaret, find services available to you, and get trustworthy health information.
Adapted from the My Cancer Journey Personal Guide Book (University Health Network, 2010), the Princess Margaret Cancer Journey app guides you to information and services to help you through your cancer experience.
- Read articles in the GUIDE BOOK for tips that may help you throughout your cancer journey.
- Keep track of QUESTIONS you have for your health care team. There is space to add answers as you learn more.
- Search the DIRECTORY of doctors at the Princess Margaret to find their current contact information.
- Use NOTES to record and store any information you choose.
- Browse the BROCHURES to find reliable health information written by clinicians and health care professionals at the Princess Margaret.
- View the list of SUPPORT SERVICES to see whats available at the Princess Margaret and in the community.
- Look through the list of WEBSITES to find trustworthy health information websites.
- Use TAGS to make and group shortcuts in the app so you can quickly access pages later
Download the Princess Margaret Cancer Journey app to help you find information and services you may need.
About The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre:
The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre is one of the largest comprehensive cancer treatment facilities in the world and the largest radiation treatment centre in Canada. Through ongoing research, education and innovation, Princess Margaret continues to be on the frontiers of medical, surgical and radiation oncology, embracing the latest technology and international best-practices and setting standards for patient care.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.