Get the world best learning app ever developed with all the features that you need and more than you imagine.
This app is a combination of sets, containing practice questions, MCQs, terms & concepts for self learning & exam preparation on the topic of PICU Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
It contains at least 34 study notes quiz sets & 1650 Flashcards.
- Works perfectly Offline, you can learn on the Go, Anytime & Everywhere.
- Five study Modes (learning mode, handout mode, test mode with MCQs, slideshow mode & random mode).
- Text to Speech (Listen to the flashcards while you are ridding, jogging or driving).
- Sort your flashcards by topic.
- Search flashcards by key words.
- Select your favorite flashcards & Flag for review the most difficult.
- Add & save your own flashcards.
- Edit & replace existing flashcards.
- Add your comment to any flashcard keep seeing them with.
- Get back to your last study session, exactly to the last flashcard studied including the study mode.
- Full dashboard to monitor your progress.
- In-depth statistics of your performance that shows your strongest & weakest areas.
- Share your best study notes.
- Exam taking tips & tricks which offers you an efficient & quick way to more effectively prepare for & take multiple-choice tests.
You will be amazed by the number of facilities that we added to this App.
A pediatric intensive care unit (PICU), is an area within a hospital specializing in the care of critically ill infants, children, and teenagers. A PICU is typically directed by one or more pediatric intensivists or PICU consultants and staffed by doctors, nurses, and respiratory therapists who are specially trained and experienced in pediatric intensive care. The unit may also have nurse practitioners, physician assistants, physiotherapists, social workers, child life specialists, and clerks on staff, although this varies widely depending on geographic location. The ratio of professionals to patients is generally higher than in other areas of the hospital, reflecting the acuity of PICU patients and the risk of life-threatening complications. Complex technology and equipment is often in use, particularly mechanical ventilators and patient monitoring systems. Consequently, PICUs have a larger operating budget than many other departments within the hospital.
Invest in your Success Now. Your investment in knowledge, professionalism & expertise is durable & with a High value added. It's a High return investment.
This application is not dedicated for a specific professional certification, it's just a tool to assist students & professionals to expand their knowledge & in-depth their expertise.
The publisher of this android app is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner cannot be held liable.