Shrink and reduce the size of PDFs while keeping best image quality.
With our smartest compression engine, PDF Compressor V3 supports adjusting the resolution of images included in PDFs. We can compress images using CompressImages method to decrease image size while keep the quality as high as possible.
Furthermore, we offers seamless PDF compression technology to decrease the PDF file size by eliminating useless and unnecessary elements. The PDFs will shrink further if you have tweak the option to remove annotations, attachments, bookmarks as well as unused objects, unused streams and unembbed fonts.
1. Removing all images from PDFs will be the greatest way to reduce the size of PDFs significantly.
2. Control the resolution and images quality from 0 to 100 by using a simple trackbar control.
3.For shrinking PDFs further, it is possible to remove unnecessary contents.
4. Support converting PDF files to GrayScale and decrease PDF files size significantly. It will be faster while printing.
5. Remove useless objects and export your documents as linearized PDFs for fast web viewing with our reliable compression engine.
6. You can import any number of files into the PDF compressor program and compress them all in one operation.
1. You can upload multiple PDFs and perform PDF compression at once.
2. No need to install any third-party PDF software or plugins to make it work.
3. All PDF documents will be compressed in only seconds.
4. Easy to start shrinking size of PDF with its minimalistic UI, no matter you are beginner or expert.
5. Encounter problem? Click Online Support and our support team are waiting for you on LiveChat.
6. You are allowed to add any number of files by drag and drop.
7. This PDF compressor allows users to set up metadata like author, keywords, subjects and title.
8. Customize your destination folder and manage your compressed PDF files.
What's new in version 220.127.116.11
1. New UI Design.
2. Now the main window could be resized.
3. Remove all images.
4. Adjust the images quality level.
5. Remove all possible elements to shrink the PDF.
6. Convert PDF from RGB to Grayscale.
7. Optimize for Web.
8. Now users can add metadata for compressed PDF.
ReleaseDecember 3, 2017
Date AddedDecember 3, 2017
Operating SystemsWindows 10, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP