Planning your childs education is easier than ever now, thanks to Oystrrs K-12 School Checklist, the #1 education planner in your pocket! School choice information, expert tips, and curated educational resources are now within every parents reach.
With the Oystrr K-12 School Checklist app, you can support your childs K-12 educational journey with confidence, from their first day in kindergarten to their high school graduation!
Using your Oystrr K-12 School Checklist planner, you may:
- manage admissions and enrollment tasks;
- stay organized and on track;
- calendar open houses, tours, and testing dates;
- read expert tips on numerous aspects of the K-12 admissions process;
- browse recommended books and educational products;
- scan our glossary of education terms and definitions to know;
- learn about different standardized tests and admissions tests;
- discover free student enrichment programs in your community;
- explore social-emotional resources;
- join a supportive parent community with our social media function (forthcoming functionality);
- learn about public school options and policies relating to school choice;
- discover private school options through virtual school fairs (forthcoming) and their national organizations;
- learn about homeschooling;
- download planning worksheets,
- And more!
Features of the Oystrr K-12 School Checklist
Expert tips: read expert tips and advice about topics such as how to choose the best fit school for your child, preparing your child for an interview or school visit day, registering for standardized tests, and getting the most out of school open houses.
Enrollment year timeline: calendar your to-dos on a personalized timeline. Customize your tasks and the timeline will automatically update, so you know exactly whats left to do for each aspect of the admissions process.
Check off to-dos for each task by category: read expert tips, take notes, and add or delete tasks to match your needs.
Prospective Schools: track your progress on admissions for each of your childs prospective schools. Record the schools contact information, deadlines, and address, star your favorites, and take notes on the go as you attend open houses, listen to speakers, attend parent-teacher conferences, etc. Forthcoming functionality: attach photos to your notes about the schools.
School Fairs: information on types of private schools including: independent schools; Catholic schools; faith-based schools; single-gender schools; boarding schools; and homeschooling. [Real-time virtual school fairs, forthcoming functionality.]
Public School Options: learn about school choice policy in your state; explore charter schools; find magnet schools; learn about IB, special needs, and advanced placement programs; and discover online public schools.
Parent Resources: access to extensive resources and information on the following k-12 education topics
- Glossary of education terms
- Featured learning products
- Books on learning and development
- Standardized Test info
- Informative websites on schools and education
- Student enrichment opportunities
- Social-emotional guidance
Helpful Worksheets: download templates and worksheets to guide you through topics such as application essay writing; applying for financial aid; and choosing the best fit school.
Lets Connect! Join Oystrrs parent community and support each other as our children go through school ... because every child is a treasure! [Forthcoming functionality: this social media function will allow parents to post comments, ask questions, and add photos.]