Based on OnePlus OxygenOS rom default icons. Dynamic clock and calendar support. Support for Aosp and popular OEM roms. If you like OxygenOS icons. Try this. Also now completely adaptive.
-Rootless Pixel Launcher
-Lawnchair Launcher v2
-Nova Launcher (icon wiggling and dynamic clock doesn't work.)
#How to Use:
- Rootless Pixel Launcher: Go to Launchers Home Settings. Then Choose the Icon Pack. Change the Shape.
- Lawnchair Launcher v2: Go to Launchers Home Settings. Open Theme, Then Choose The Icon Pack. Change the Shape.
- Hyperion Launcher: Go to Launchers Home Settings. Open Iconography, Then Choose Icon Pack. Change the shape as you want.
- Lean Launcher: Go to Launchers Home Settings. Then Choose the Icon Pack. Change the Shape.
- Nova Launcher: Go to Launchers Settings. Open Look & Feel, Then open Icon Style, Choose Icon Pack. Change shape as you want.
#Frequently Asked Questions:
-Q: Why it says Device Unsupported?
-A: Adaptive icons are introduced in Android 8.0. So, The Icon Pack only works on Android 8.0+ Devices.
-Q: Why it is not working on my device?
-A: It mainly works on AOSP Android 8.0 Based Firmware (Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix, AEX etc.). Its not guaranteed that the icon pack will work on Devices with Custom Shell. Its not the problem of Icon Pack, Its the Problem of OEM (as in MIUI) .
If you see something wrong, write me don't hesitate.