Oxford Handbook of Clinical Specialties continues to provide all the ideas and facts essential to those who will or who are already caring for patients whose needs may or may not fit within the traditional bounds of individual specialties.
- Full of practical advice with dosages and step-by-step guidance
- Incorporates a philosophy of care that is respected world-wide
- Authoritative and cross-checked by subject experts
- New emphasis on patient-centred medicine
- An evidence-based medicine approach, but not without forgetting to stress a humane approach to patients and their medical problems