This app is meant to be used in conjunction with the Outreach Smartphone Monitoring web application. It allows monitoring parties such as police departments to monitor subjects who are under house arrest or have other location restrictions, or have blood alcohol content restrictions.
* "Check In" feature generates pass code and facial recognition video of offender
* "Check In" randomly programmed by monitoring party or voluntarily by offender
* "BAC" blood alcohol content feature using FDA approved, fuel cell. Bluetooth breathalyzer with video verification, BAC failure prompts UA via web application
* All breathalyzer check-in videos reviewed by OSM staff
* "Calendar" sends push notifications reminding offender of court, testing, prescriptions, events, etc
* Emphasis on decreasing "failure to appear" rates
* Active GPS location monitoring, exclusion and inclusion zones
This app is part of a system that allows monitor parties to monitor more offenders with existing staff at no cost.